As the last post of 2010, I want to remind all Americans that our freedom was won using firearms. To protect our hard won freedom, our founding fathers created a Constitution and the Bill of Rights to protect us.
The Bill of Rights were introduced by James Madison to the First United States Congress in 1791 and included the first ten amendments to the United States Constitution.
The Bill of Rights is essentially a list of limitations on the power of the United States Federal government.
The Bill of Rights protects our God given rights of liberty and property including freedom of speech, a free press, free assembly, and free association, as well as the right to keep and bear arms.
According to the 2nd Amendment, we have the RIGHT to keep and bear arms. And that RIGHT shall not be INFRINGED!
Any politician who creates laws to take away our 2nd Amendment rights or to infringe upon them is a blatant traitor to the Constitution and to our Bill of Rights. Those individuals should be removed from office.
Anti-gun politicians through their distorted legislation consistently violate our freedom and impose the enslavement of excessive government on our backs.
Anti-gun = Anti-American and Anti-Freedom
The following are some principles expounding or our Right to Bear Arms:
1. An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject.
2. A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone.
3. Gun control is not about guns; it’s about control.
4. If guns cause crime, then pencils cause misspelled words.
5. Free men do not ask permission to bear arms.
6. If you don’t know your rights, you don’t have any.
7. Those who trade liberty for security have neither.
8. The United States Constitution (c) 1791. All Rights Reserved.
9. What part of ‘shall not be infringed’ do you not understand?
10. The Second Amendment in America is in place in case the politicians ignore the others.
11. 64,999,987 law abiding firearms owners killed no one yesterday.
12. Guns only have two enemies; rust and politicians.
13. You don’t shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.
14. 911: Government sponsored Dial-a-Prayer
15. Assault is a behavior, not a device.
16. Criminals love gun control; it makes their jobs safer.
17. If guns cause crime, then matches cause arson.
18. Only a government that is afraid of its citizens tries to control them.
19. You have only the rights you are willing to fight for.
20. When you remove the people’s right to bear arms, you create slaves.
21. The American Revolution would never have happened with gun control.
Protect your rights and freedom, especially the 2nd Amendment; it protects all the others.
Happy New Year
Keep on Prepping